Perspectives and insights. That’s what you will get on Norrsken house the 19th of November 08.00 – 10.00.
We are more than happy to share our knowledge together with global lawfirm DLA Piper, with offices in more than 40 countries and regarded as a leader in privacy law.
What you will learn:
- Privacy-related EU fines, background
- Damages and activism, new risk landscape
- Privacy due diligence, significant change in company valuation
- Data control as a pre-requisite to handle data subject requests
- Making privacy investments competitive advantages
The seminar is free, will be held in Swedish, and you register in this link:
If you cannot join us in Stockholm, please register to our English webinar the 26th of November: