21 Jan Fingers crossed – Aigine nominated to Beacon Award
Aigine has been nominated for the IBM Beacon Awards as an “Outstanding Analytics Embeded Solution”.
Besides being flattered, and when looking at the criteria for winning the award, we are even moderately hopeful of at least being one of the finalists.
The winning solution:
- Embeds products from the IBM Analytics portfolio with Business Partner developed solution capabilities that are delivered on premises and/or on cloud.
- Focuses on solving a business problem through the use of IBM Analytics offerings, in an embed configuration.
- Provides clear description and value of how the embed solution utilizes IBM Analytics technology.
- Is a proven embed solution, commercially available and marketed, and used by a customer to drive results. Includes pre-built components or assets that can be applied to deliver repeatable business value.
- Has a unique identity in the market and is clearly differentiated from the IBM software product name.
We will be present at IBM Partnerworld 11-12 February in San Francisco for the ceremony.
Keep your fingers crossed – we know we are.
Ps. Are you also going to Partnerworld and do you see the possibilities with a strong offering in privacy to your clients? Hook up with us! We are actively looking for re-sellers through our distributors. Ds.